Campendium on Android
1. Open https://www.campendium.com in a web-browser on your phone.
2. Now hit the three dots in the top right corner.
3. Next, you’ll see a list of options. Select ‘Add to Home Screen.’
4. Next, you’ll see a text field with the Campendium site description ‘RV Parks, Caravan Parks…’ This is too long for a button name on your phone, so delete the text and change it to ‘Campendium’ using the onscreen keyboard at the bottom of the page. When you are happy with the description click ‘Add.’
5. Now when you go to your phone’s home-screen you’ll see the Campendium icon. By default it will appear as the final icon in all of your home pages. To move it, hold down on the icon until it can be moved. Hold down and drag the icon to the position you would like, and release.