Camp Coeur d'Alene

10588 East Wolf Lodge Bay Rd.
Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814

Joe Hendricks
TN
30 Airstream Flying Cloud 30ft Bunk
2011 Ford F250

Joe Hendricks would stay here again

“Amazing camp ground that has some brand new management!”

Reviewed Aug 06, 2016

This is one of the best deals in Coeur d'Alene!
The sites go up a hill and are spaced out pretty good. The ones in the middle are a little to close for my liking, but still nice.
free firewood
free paddle boats
free Canoe
The management seems to always be around and available. Everything is clean, and there is even a "secret spot" that can only be had by request only! It has the most amazing view of Coeur d'Alene! Not sure what can fit up there, but if you are awesome at backing up a trailer, I'm sure a 25ft might be able to make it up. Tent campers will love that spot!
I had 4mbs on verizon jetback LTE

Check it out and you will love it!

Thumb screen shot 2016 04 30 at 5.31.17 pm
TinCanPlan
Austin, TX
27 Airstream CCD International
2015 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Site Number: 1 & 57

TinCanPlan would stay here again

“Great Campground Right Near Lake Coeur D'Alene”

Reviewed Jul 27, 2016

This was a nice little surprise after we quickly learned all of the area campground were full. Which at the end of the day, I am glad they were or we wouldn't have found this little gem. Arrival was easy peasy. We pulled in and their manager (who was awesome!) told us we could pick any open spot we wanted, and we did just that. The spot were large and for the most part level. They had some pull through spots along with some back in spots. We were able to sample each and were pleased with both.
They are under new management and I have to say that I am excited to watch their progress. Kyle, the manager, was fantastic. He is personable, very helpful, and seemed to be available at all times.
They offer canoes and kayaks free of charge so you can paddle around the lake.
The laundry facilities were top notch and SUPER clean. I didn't use the restrooms so I can't speak to that but I did hear from another camper that they were very impressed with their condition.
I will note that they have changed their name to Camp Coeur D'Alene since the new management transition.

Verizon Extended

4 reviews not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.

Wen would stay here again

“A Beautiful Setting!”

Reviewed Jan 07, 2018

My husband and I had the pleasure of staying in a cabin over Labor Day at Camp Coeur d'alene and had such a wonderful experience. Though the temps were hot outside, the cabin stayed cool. The camp grounds are beautiful and very clean. Beautiful being right on the water and plenty of hiking close by equals a well-rounded mini vacation. The camp is also an easy drive to downtown Coeur d'alene and the many restaurants and retail shops. The new camp hosts/managers are very accommodating and are doing a wonderful job updating the camp. We’ll definitely be back!

Site Number: K019

Lara Dewey would stay here again

“Excellent”

Reviewed Jan 03, 2018

We were stopping over in Coeur d'Alene on our way to Glacier National Park. We were able to rent out their cute cabins that comfortably slept my family of 4. After checking in we went down to the water where we had free use of their paddle boats. It was a great way for my kids to get out their wiggles after the car ride. That night we made a fire in the fire pit, with firewood that they provided! We are excited to come back next year as the new owners are making renovations to make our experience even better. The staff was super friendly and accommodating and the facility was very clean and comfortable.

Site Number: Not sure

danielleroywille would stay here again

“It was awesome. ”

Reviewed Dec 12, 2017

I was greeted and shown my tent site and got everything all set up and was good to go. The site was amazing as it allowed some early morning sun and plenty of shade in the afternoon. The camp staff and camp luxuries are awesome..... can you say FREE firewood and uber clean facilities? I am definitely going to be going here again. My dog Zelda and I had a great time as there are lots of local walks and plenty of other things to do that are close by.

“disappointing”

Reviewed Aug 09, 2017

The pool is filled with green slimey water, smells like a swamp. They said nothing about not having ANY water pressure at the rv sites when we checked in, a discount would have been appropriate. They have free firewood, should sell it at $2 bundle so they can fix the pump.This could be a terrific spot away fom the road.

about Camp Coeur d'Alene?

• wifi: free

Beauty Creek Campground
Cedar motel rv park
Cedar Motel & RV Park
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Mobil gas station coeur d alene id
Mobil Gas Station