Camp 4 Campground

Sequoia National Forest

1 Review
Trimmer Springs Rd. Squaw Valley, CA 93675 559-338-2251 559-784-1500 Official Website

• Reviews

Overview of Camp 4 Campground

Accessibility is not guaranteed, always scout ahead before driving down dirt roads.
Learn more: Boondocking 101

Pad Type dirt

Elevation 1,049 ft / 319 m

Max Stay 14

Q&A - Ask the Community about Camp 4 Campground

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Camp 4 Campground

Reviews of Camp 4 Campground 1 person has reviewed this location.

“Excellent”

Reviewed 6/16/2017

The area is beautiful! The river is gorgeous and you can hear it all night long.

It's really easy to determine 3 sites for camping, but I suspect there may be a couple more. However, time and non-use have covered fire pits. The site I chose, for its shade and elevation, the picnic table only had 1 bench, which was not a big deal for us. The toilet provided was relatively clean considering I don't think anyone's been up there in months to check. The wind shifted our last night there and we smelled it all night.

My biggest issue is the driveway. I didn't realize until I was already headed down, but there is a HUGE hole with a HUGE rock that you WILL bottom out on. I have a small SUV with a little height and it hit bottom. I might should have left and chosen a different area further down, but this one was beautiful. The only way not to have an issue, is to have a lifted 4x4. A small car, mini van or anything without good ground clearance WILL be totally destroyed. Also, when leaving you can't just turn to go down the road out. The driveway is situated in a way requiring one to drive down to the next camping area and turn around.

Be the first to add a note for Camp 4 Campground!

Be the first to add a video for Camp 4 Campground!

Have you written a blog post about Camp 4 Campground?