Buffalo Crossing RV Park

Thumb 14615829 1778358212434491 1183071236353394098 o
Serenity Sunrise
Overland Park, KS
33 Itasca Sunrise 33V

Serenity Sunrise would stay here again

“Better than average parking lot with full hookups”

Reviewed Sep 22, 2017

Backs right up to Yellowstone, very short drive to West entrance. Park is right in town, walking distance to everything. Convenient shopping, groceries, gas, restaurants. Office is empty too often, but other than that it is a good spot. Caution: EVERYTHING in West Yellowstone is expensive!

AT&T 3G

Thumb big red and the silver bullet
42 On The Road
Ramona, CA
42 Open Range Roamer 376FBH
2017 Ram 3500

42 On The Road would stay here again

“Wonderful park, amazing location (closest to Yellowstone West Gate), pricey and no kid amenities”

Reviewed Aug 07, 2017

Because of the location (this is 2 minute walk from multiple visitor centers and under 1 mile drive to the entry gate to Yellowstone on the West - still 15-?? miles to drive into the park), the good sized spots, and good laundry and bathrooms, I wanted to give this a 5 star, but there were no kid amenities and the dog area was not fenced. Yes, the point of being here was to be in the National Park, but the kids did not have a lot to do when back at the RV, so that was unfortunate.

The people working here are nice, walking distance to the Imax (discount with RV stay receipt) and walking to small market for food as well.

The site was easy to get leveled and setup in (we got one of the pull thrus) but it did seem the large gravel style ground would be hard for them to maintain, but it held up good for us.

Getting in and out of Yellowstone was very easy being so close.

This place was already really pricey ($66 per night before Good Sam) so that was too bad, but...location location location.

I would come stay again next time we come to Yellowstone.

1 review not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
“Worst Experience Ever”

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Most awful experience of my life. We asked before we paid if we could have our dogs pen outside on the gravel not the grass. He ASSURED us it was fine as long as we didn’t leave food out. Oh. My. God. My parents had gone to watch a movie , someone BANGED loudly on the back door, NOT the front one. I opened it to see like a worker, this creepy bald guy. I was like hey...? And he said in a snooty voice “hey you can't have those here” points to pen I politely said oh ok well(planning to later tel my parents what occurred)- cuts me off "it's actually illegal and I can call the police" 0.0 Not wanting to get arrested I said I'd put it away, and he kept retelling me(like five times) he that I couldn’t have that pen before finally leaving after I said i would do it after putting my dogs in their kennels so they didn't run out the door. He finally left but I was left extremely uncomfortable about the whole situation. When my parents came back they left to tell the office what happened. The worker in question immediately denied saying any of that and then changed his story to say I had food in their kennel which I DID NOT, I had a water dish and that was it. I actually was on the phone during the whole incident so I have a witness to what he said to me. Safe to say I will NEVER visit this RV Park again and will tell everyone I know this is a terrible place to go.

about Buffalo Crossing RV Park?

Discount Clubs:
  • Good Sam

Pony express motel rv park
Pony Express Motel & RV Park
Yellowstone grizzly rv park
Yellowstone Grizzly RV Park & Cabins
West Yellowstone, Montana
Hideaway rv park west yellowstone
Hideaway RV Park
West Yellowstone, Montana
Wagon wheel rv campground cabins
Wagon Wheel RV Campground & Cabins
Rustic Wagon RV Campground & Cabins
Bakers hole campground
Bakers Hole Campground
West Yellowstone, Montana
Yellowstone park west entrance koa
Yellowstone Park-West Entrance KOA