• Reviews

Overview of Brownes Bridge Fishing Access Site

Elevation 5,052 ft / 1,539 m

Q&A - Ask the Community about Brownes Bridge Fishing Access Site

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Brownes Bridge Fishing Access Site

Reviews of Brownes Bridge Fishing Access Site 1 person has reviewed this location.

Verizon Voice Only
ID 23' Fleetwood Mallard 23D 1993 Ford F250
“Absolutely wonderful”

Reviewed 8/18/2019

Site Number: n/a

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why this isn't a busier campground. There is only a 7-day stay limit here, so maybe that's why more people aren't here?

We were just at the Glen campground (about 15 miles down the road or so) where we stayed for seven days, and we enjoyed it quite a bit, but this place is even better. Lots of trees so the sites are shaded (although I'll admit that we got the best shaded spot in the campground – woot, woot!), fire rings, picnic tables, and the river Right. Here. I'm sitting on my bed and looking out my window right at this huge, gorgeous river. This is a great spot for fishing, so my husband is going to be happily occupied for the next seven days, and I have awesome internet access through AT&T (although absolutely none through Verizon) so I'm good to go. :)

One note: There is a fairly busy road that goes right past the campground, so there is road noise from that. However, there is no stop sign or steep incline nearby, so there's no reason for anyone to put on their brakes or honk their horns, so the traffic, although steady, isn't terribly noisy.

The access in here is MUCH better than the access into Glen (which had a terrible rutted road) although the campsites themselves are a little tighter.

I only wish we could stay here forever. This is what Montana camping is all about. :)

Verizon Voice Only

WanderWithTheWorkmans would stay here again

Be the first to add a note for Brownes Bridge Fishing Access Site!

Be the first to add a video for Brownes Bridge Fishing Access Site!

Have you written a blog post about Brownes Bridge Fishing Access Site?

Artboard Created with Sketch.

Salmon Fly