Brookhollow RV Park

360-577-6474

Sprint 4G/LTE
“Ridiculous Rules”

Reviewed May 03, 2018

We were needing to stay a couple months for a work assignment. Rude front office. Felt like an inconvenience. Before we even got there we were told we had to do a background check. They wanted to know the pounds of our dog and breed, and the year of our coach. Have you ever heard of such a thing? When we got there we saw the place was a dump. There were a lot of trashy and older rv’s there than ours. After one night we decided to go over to Elks Lodge and put up with no sewer at the site and no 50 amp cuz we didn’t want to stay there.

Sprint 4G/LTE

“Incentive to stay out until bedtime”

Reviewed Jun 21, 2017

RUDE RUDE people. I called ahead and arrived an hour later. Checked in and got the info. Host made sure to point out wifi password and list of cable stations. Called to office 3 times asking for help as there was no way to connect to cable. Was told maintenance had gone home the first time. Second time was told I just wasn't looking in the right place. Third time I called and asked her to come show me but was told "I don't do that." Gave up and went to bed with a book. Went out early next morning to drive to Mt St Helens but called at 9 to ask if maintenance would check out my problem but Day person said she knew nothing about it. When I came in that afternoon stopped to ask at office if it got fixed as my site was way past. Was told the guy fixed it yesterday. Really? Showed her the picture of what she wouldn't come look at the night before and she suggested I had taken the picypture elsewhere. Finally she agrees to come check for herself and there was now a shiny brand new box and connector. She asked me what my problem was. Really? No pool. No hot tub. No one willing to check out my problem in a timely manner but I have a problem. Other review site had mentioned problems here. Believe me if you want to overpay for a parking space and rude service this is your spot. Long drive through school zone to get to confusing entrance. If you screw up and turn into the mobile home park you're in big trouble finding a way out.

about Brookhollow RV Park?

Discount Clubs: