Brevoort Lake Campground

AT&T 3G
AT&T Voice Only
cdrambles

23 Airstream FC FB

cdrambles would stay here again

“Nice stop between the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore.”

Reviewed Aug 28, 2015

If you're traveling from Sleeping Bear Dunes to Pictured Rocks, an overnight stop at Brevoort Lake Campground nicely breaks up the driving. The campground offers primitive sites on a small lake just off the northern end of Lake Michigan. Many of the sites are lakeside. Our site had an obscured view, but a short path through the trees led to the water, where our dog enjoyed a swim. We enjoyed a peaceful night here before traveling north through the Upper Peninsula to Lake Superior. Cell service without a booster (Verizon and Sprint) was very limited.

Thumb dsc02068 001
WatsonsWander

Airstream Safari
Date stayed: 7/10/12

WatsonsWander would stay here again

Reviewed Dec 17, 2012

A great national forest campground with huge sites and great views of the lake. The campground is on a point that juts out into the lake so almost all the sites have water access. The area is heavily wooded and there is decent privacy between sites. We unfortunately chose a spot next to a very noisy, very large family who made a quite a bit of noise late into the night. Despite the noisy nights we enjoyed our stay on the lake and would return again.

AT&T 3G
AT&T Voice Only
Verizon Voice Only

2 reviews not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
“Horrible ”

Reviewed Jul 01, 2018

When we got there the neighbor had taken over part of our site. We let the host know and she said just figure it out ourselves. Later in the evening our neighbors were very loud but we were ok with it as long as they didn't wake the kids up. The host thought it was us being loud and she came stomping into our site and literally YELD at us to go to bed. It was 11:00 pm. She could have asked us nicely and we would have let her know what was really going on but I'm almost positive she was drunk. She was very rude and does not deserve to have the job that she does.

“Came with family members ”

Reviewed Jun 30, 2018

Never had the harassment from any park host the way we did from these two older folks! There Park was full!
And they kept coming around to our site and the lot next to us! We literally walked from the bathroom to our site to close up came when they repeatedly kept saying are you just going to go to bed and leave your fire? Just taunting us like they were 12 year old bullies! I kept explaining to them we are packing up for bed we are not in bed! They were harassing the next lot over as well they ask them to turn down the music so they turned the music off not down they threatened the cops! Wait they turned off the music. I’m confused why the cops?
We told them we were not being loud and the old man got in my boyfriends face, yelling at him saying I’m the host I can do what I want Um no sir you can’t fight and harass people who aren’t doing anything wrong! 10 is quite time not bedtime! This old man was about to hit my boyfriend threatening the cops! My response to these crazy harassing older folks was yes please call them I want you to call them because your being crazy people! You literally just passed us coming from the bathrooms now your at our site telling us all sorts of non sense! When I said that the woman says well I have five sites and I can’t tell whose loud? Seriously not my problem you can’t do your job properly! Just a horrible excuse for hosts! Again never would I recommend this park! The night of June 30th 2018 a horrible experience!

about Brevoort Lake Campground?

• view sites
  • recycle

Lake michigan campground hiawatha nf
Lake Michigan Campground
Saint Ignace, Michigan
Kewadin casino rv park
Kewadin Casino RV Park
Saint Ignace, Michigan
Castle rock mackinac trail campark
Castle Rock Mackinac Trail Campark