Overview of Bear River Lake Resort
Last Price Paid: $40
Reported by ryan on 8/18/2020
Weekly Rate Yes
Monthly Rate Yes
Pad Type dirt
Open Seasonally Yes
Elevation 7,906 ft / 2,409 m
Q&A - Ask the Community about Bear River Lake Resort
Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Bear River Lake Resort
Reviews of Bear River Lake Resort 1 person has reviewed this location.
“Cool place that has potential and needs updates”
We enjoyed our stay and will probably be back. Here are the details...
-Nice location, rv park is right on the reservoir and you can walk to the lake from your site, the lake is clean to swim or fish in.
-rv resort has lots of amenities, boats and paddle boats for rent, general store and pub, bathrooms with showers, swings and corn hole area
- fun lively campers and lots of kids having fun
- rv park is close to a big ohv area, so good place to stay if you are in to that
-Rv park drive is only half paved with lots of pot holes and bumps, also a couple steep hills. Make sure your car and trailer can handle the off-roading.
- many sites are established on the side of a hill, so not very level and tough to back in or pull in to. -all ground cover has been cleared out, so place is very very dusty. We stayed in early august so dirt was like talcum powder. -sites are close together, campers are lively and many are there to ride atvs. So there was party noise one night and kids on atvs cruising around the park -bathroom was pretty nasty but tolerable.
- our water was on one side and electric on the other side. Bring some extensions.
- no site sewer hookups, and rv camp dump was $10 charge.
- electric is only 15amp so air conditioner can’t really be run
ryan would stay here again
This review is the opinion of a Campendium member and not of Campendium.com
Be the first to add a note for Bear River Lake Resort!
Be the first to add a video for Bear River Lake Resort!
Have you written a blog post about Bear River Lake Resort?
Contact us to update this listing.
- 20 Amp
- Partial Hookups
- Game room
- boat ramp
- boat rental
- swimming beach
- water access
- fire ring
- picnic table
- dump station
- group sites
- restrooms: flush
- pet restrictions: $5 fee
Beautiful campground with close proximity to Silver Lake and the Potholes
Accessible and Quiet.
Please select a reason for flagging this item: