This location may be closed, not accepting new reservations, or is operating with restrictions. Learn more.
Please let us know if this location is open.

Batavia Downs

Pad Type asphalt

Elevation 885 ft / 269 m

Q&A - Ask the Community about Batavia Downs

Campendium users haven't asked any questions about Batavia Downs

Reviews of Batavia Downs 2 people have reviewed this location.

Confirmed by 2 Users
Last reported 9/21/2019
“Very Safe, Fun place to Stop”

Reviewed 9/21/2019

Site Number: N/A

It’s My Birthday week so I decided to treat myself to a night out. It was easy to confirm I could stay overnight if I patronized the Downs HOWEVER some Security Officials don’t realize that RV’s can overnight as well as Truck Drivers... I would suggest calling during morning/daytime hours and get the Guards name so you can pass it on at the podium. I spent 2 hours playing inside and bought dinner to take back to my RV. The road noise isn’t bad at night of course during the day it’s busy (it’s a City 😉) the parking lot is almost exactly level(only off by like 1/2 the bubble on level) Security makes rounds very often so I felt very safe, plus I had the Security # to call if anything were to happen. I parked in the very back, last row right by the grass which was nice for my dog. Another plus is the food is good... I’d suggest Thurman’s (it’s a bar type that serves food) and the Beef on Weck is great! They have real onion rings and although a little steep it’s not a bad price overall and also the homestretch Grill(fast food type but some of the same food as at Thurman’s) they also have I believe 3 sit down (more fancy) places and a Buffet. It’s worth it to get a players card if you’re going to play since they have specials (like free plays) with the purchase of certain things. Members services can help you with that. Overall it was a pleasant stay and after about 12:45am it was almost silent.

unicornsunset@ would stay here again

Gap Year
26' Forest River Sunseeker
“Large flat parking lot”

Reviewed 7/14/2019

Stayed here for 1 night while passing through. Easy check in with security, just some paperwork to fill out. We parked far left over by the grass. A bit of highway noise but have had worse. Felt safe with security driving around now and then. 1 hour from Niagara.

Gap Year would stay here again

noted 9/18/2019

9/18/19 - Based on a phone call with security, overnight parking in a self-contained RV is permitted. You will need to fill out some paperwork at the front desk before settling in.

Be the first to add a video for Batavia Downs!

Have you written a blog post about Batavia Downs?

• casino