Barrington Hills Travel Park

T-Mobile 4G/LTE
Thumb 2017 11 04 16.28.19.b
Andy
Lance 1172 Truck Camper 2015 Dodge RAM 3500

Andy would stay here again

“Very enjoyable stay”

Reviewed Feb 02, 2019

Disclaimer: I stayed for free with my Thousand Trails/Trails Collection membership so I don't know what the retail cost is.

I thought the previous review was a little harsh. As long as you understand that this type of resort caters mostly to long-term residents and is not a campground in the traditional sense you'll be fine. If you're looking for hiking trails and roasting marshmallows by the campfire this isn't the place. However I really enjoyed my stay and my dogs really loved the large dog park. Everyone was super friendly and made me feel welcome. So much so that it actually surprised me. Seems like many of the residence-type RV parks I've been to don't care much for the transients coming in and out. And I haven't cared much for those types of parks either as many residents let their sites go to the dumps, but not here. The grounds are clean and well-maintained. Access roads are wide and no potholes at all. The laundry room machines take credit cards, which was very convenient. The previous reviewer complained about nothing in walking distance, but what RV park is?? Seriously it's only a 5 minute drive to go shopping (compared to other places I've stayed where I had to drive 30 minutes to get to town). And because of the mostly older demographic it was extremely quiet at night. I would definitely stay here again.

Technomadia
35' GM 4106 (1961 Bus Conversion) 2009 Mini Cooper
Camper icon Supporter

Technomadia would stay here again

“It's Where We needed to Be”

Reviewed Apr 18, 2016

If the best thing you can say about a park is 'It's where we needed to be' - then well, there you have it. Family lives in the area, and this is the closest park to them that allows those under 55+ to stay (other parks in the area have gotten very strict in enforcing the rule)

This is a very basic seasonal park in the Encore system. Lots of park models, and RV spots are stuck around as there's room, and mostly a 'weed' lawn. Not bad, have certainly been in worse.

There's a pool, shuffle board and community center that your $4/day 'resort fee' is for. Which of course, we didn't utilize, but you're forced to pay anyway.

Without Passport America, this would have been double the price and insulting. They now only honor PA for 7 days, and not during the winter months (as they have in the past). So we timed our stay for starting on April 1.

Absolutely nothing to do within walking distance, but just a couple minutes away from shopping and basic dining.

Sprint 4G/LTE
T-Mobile 4G/LTE

Family Time in Spring Hill, FL – Barrington Hills RV Resort

Family Time in Spring Hill, FL – Barrington Hills RV Resort Our goal for getting to Florida on this time scale all started with wanting to meet up with Chris’ folks befor...

• basketball court
Discount Clubs:
  • Good Sam
  • Passport America
  • Thousand Trails
  • pet restrictions: breed, quantity, size restrictions

7 Oaks RV Park