Bannock County Fairgrounds

AT&T 4G

His and Hers Vlogs would stay here again

“A very peaceful week. ”

Reviewed Dec 26, 2016

Rebecca had to fly out for a week and Pocatello had a airport and a great place to stay. Both ATT and Verizon worked here. I think it costs about $20 a night. The sites have water and electricity and a dump station is on site.

I stayed here in early November and had the place all to myself. The staff was amazingly friendly and allowed us to have mail/packages shipped there, they even delivered!

The sites are not very level so be prepared to add some blocks. Since the park was empty we were allowed to park lengthwise. There are clean bathrooms with showers and wifi. The wifi was not very strong, but with patience I was able to upload videos.

There are rodeo grounds here and people came and practiced in the evening. There is a lake on site with stocked trout. I was even able to off load the ATV and use it to get around the fairgrounds. If you enjoy geocaching there are lots here. We were able to use Uber to get Rebecca to the airport and I went into town.

I made a handful of videos while I was here. They all showcase different parts of the fairgrounds.

AT&T 4G

Thumb image
How to find AWESOME places to RV camp [RVlog #26]

Hello from the Bannock County Fairgrounds outside of Pocatello, Idaho. We are camping at their RV park and going kayak fishing for trout in the onsite pond. Today's talking point is how do we find pl...

Pocatello koa
Pocatello KOA
Walmart
Parking Lot
Chubbuck, Idaho
Sullivans mobile home and rv park
Sullivans Mobile Home & RV Park