Bally's & Paris Casino

161 E. Flamingo Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
702-967-4481

Pad Type: asphalt

Oversize vehicle parking for Bally's & Paris Casinos. Signs indicate that parking lot is for Bally's and Paris hotel guests only.

Thumb 100 6739
Greg - Sock Monke...
Los Alamos, NM
20 Nissan NV 2500 High TOP - Homemade Camper Van
Site Number: Parking lot

Greg - Sock Monkey Trekker would stay here again

“Casino Parking at the Heart of the Strip”

Reviewed Mar 03, 2016

You see a few RVs parked back here in the back lot of Bally's / Paris. It's a bit of a dicey area with some riff-raff mulling about from time to time. It's an urban boondock. I heard a story about an RV and their trailer full of everything the family owned getting jacked. There is a security booth at night. I would park close to that. Do not leave stuff outside at all. Lock stuff up. It's parking in a big city so be forewarned as you would in any gritty urban environment. (I've noticed that Vegas is getting more gritty - less well policed - in recent years.)

It worked out for me. I locked up my mountain bike on the back of my van with a big chain. I was able to sleep peacefully. A security guy on bike cruises all around these two properties during the day. At night a security person sits in the little security booth that is at the entrance of the fenced off employee lot.

I tried to let security know I was there, but they really didn't care and acted like I was an purple alien from Uranus for even attempting to inform and get permission.

I was nervous about leaving my van there for multiple days, but it worked out.

Thumb 100 6739
Sock Monkey Trekkers: Colorado River Trip - Part 3 - Tecopa Hot Springs, Pahrump, Red Rocks, Las Vegas, Snowbird Mesa.

After leaving Laughlin, I headed to Tecopa Hot Springs which is near the east side of Death Valley in California.(I have links to places I stayed overnight at the bottom of this blog.)Alien Fresh Jerk...

• casino

Kings Row RV Park
Riviera rv park
Riviera RV Park
Las Vegas, Nevada
Main street station rv park
Main Street Station RV Park