Baileys Point

2014 Ford 250
Site Number: E16
“Poor site choice.”

Reviewed Sep 22, 2017

This is our second time here. First site was A22 and we really liked it. Now about this site. Had a hard time getting our 30 foot in. Very narrow area to work with. But we got her in. Next time to hookup water and electric. Yikes the water is way over on other side of site. Yep hose not long enough need a 50 foot. Went to camp host to see where we might get one didn't no other then some other campers had to do same thing bought last one at dollar store. I called The Landing at port Oliver about 2 mlles away and sure enough she had one left. Would be a good idea to mention this on the reservation page. Also the drive is split with 15, so far no one has come into that site.
The road coming into camp E is also very narrow and curvy. Most sites have a view of the water. But for our two days here it was peaceful.

Marshall
Livingston, TX
24 Lance 1995
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Site Number: B45

Marshall would stay here again

“Great lake views!”

Reviewed Apr 12, 2015

Date of stay: August 2014

I stayed at Bailey’s Point Campground (a US Army Corp of Engineers facility) so that I could tour the Corvette factory and museum. Turns out I really liked this CoE campground (haven’t been disappointed in one yet!).

I arrived to find no one manning the entrance booth, so I drove around the open section of the campground (several sections were closed I assume because they didn’t need to utilize the space right then) until I found a spot I liked. I then hoped online and reserved said spot for 2 nights.

I chose a hillside site with marvelous views of the lake. Another bonus was that all the other RVs were up by the bath house, so I was all alone and extremely pleased!

Water connection was up the hill slightly, but electrical was right where it should be.

I had a perfect view of the lake and immensely enjoyed the peace and quiet of having no neighbors. Great location!

Definitely recommend this campground for a few nights. Just make sure you get a site with a view and don’t jam yourself up with everyone else.

Good (boosted) Verizon signal.

Home of the Corvette - Bowling Green, Kentucky

The Chevrolet Corvette is an American icon. If I am not mistaken it is the original American sports car, having been introduced in 1953. The Corvette is also the longest running continually produced pr...

Tailwater Below Dam