Question about Boneyard Vista - Agave Gulch FamCamp

Ninky asked on 12/21/2020

My husband served from 1953 to 1955 at Fort Hood Texas. We are in Arizona and he has no proof on him that he was in the army. Can we use Agave Gulch FamCamp or not?

Answer question

Answered on 7/31/2022:

Thanks to your husband for his service to our country. The answer to your question is, I’m sorry to say, no. Those who are eligible include those on active duty, those serving in guard and reserve units, as well as military retirees. There are certain others are are eligible, but not folks who served a few years.
Colorado Springs, CO
30' Thor Motor Coach A.C.E. 29.3
2 reviews

Answered on 2/26/2021:

If he has a Veterans Health ID Card (VHIC), he should be able to register to get on base. I believe that's the only requirement is to have base access.
3 reviews

Answered on 2/19/2021:

Does he have a military ID or CAC? All visitors over 15? need to stop by the visitor center with their ‘sponsor’ (at main gate) to get a temp pass.