Advanced RV Resort

Weekly Rate: Yes
Monthly Rate: Yes
Pad Type: concrete
Max Length: 65 ft

“Location is the main reason I stay here.”

Reviewed Aug 17, 2016

I try to start with 5 stars at the end of each review. I am work while I am traveling so I look at 5 main items, but there are others I don’t really review (laundry, bathrooms, etc.) as I have a Class A. Here are my thoughts in order:
WIFI: -1 star. You can't even use it for emails.
Location to outdoor activities: It is right next to a park where you can run and bike.
Location to dinning: -1 star. It's on the highway that's a toll road so nothing really close..
Customer Service: I was there over Memorial Day and they had a cookout with a band. Pretty cool.
Other: Clean
Recommendation - I have business around here so it works for me but I wouldn't go back if it were not for the location.

1 review not included in the overall rating
The reviews below are not up to Campendium's standards for quality and reliability and therefore are not counted toward the overall star rating. Please see our FAQ page for more information.
Site Number: A few different ones
“Was good before manager change in March2018”

Reviewed Jun 03, 2018

If you want somewhere to park overnight, it has all you need, except internet is poor in alot of spots. The new manager, Brian, created a 2 page rule book, (10 point don't).

They drive around in golf carts, like Nazis, monitoring your every move and make up rules as the days get by. If it's something Brian doesn't like, or understand, you will get harassment over it.

People are leaving, and it used to be full all the time, with names on a big waiting list.

Beware if you want to spend more than a week here. Flying Asian roaches are gross. You have to park away from grass and trees, or they fly right thru your door.

Whoever owns this place, need to get Joe back, or get a new manager. This is no RESORT! So noisy from construction, dog owners with fences are a pain because they piss on the driveway next to you, and are unsupervised all hours too.

Thumb rocinante logo 400px
Houston, TX 03-2015

This road toll's for thee We had very wet, though otherwise uneventful, drive from San Antonio to West Houston, where we had planned to say for the night.  However, we arrived much earlier in the day...

• cable tv