4 Guys RV Park

TumbleLees
Sebring, FL
40 Tiffin Phaeton QTH
2013 Cadillac SRX

TumbleLees would stay here again

“Brand New!”

Reviewed Sep 24, 2016

How exciting to stay in a brand new RV park, designed by Rvers! They know and understand the needs of camping in an RV, so the park was just great. Because it is so new, the office hours are of an evening. We made our reservation on the phone and they let us know our site number. We parked and got set up. I went to the store once I saw the "open" sign to get the wifi code and info for local hikes. The new camp store had basic things one might need and we were given info about hiking as well as where to sight see.
We dealt mainly via the phone and email. The receipt didn't have their phone number or address, so when we were trying to actually find them, I had misplaced the info but pulled up the email. I did tell them about it, so hopefully the receipts they email will have this info. Finding them was just a bit tricky, but once I found the phone number (off their website), they guided us in without a problem. I did also recommend they join Passport America to get the word out!
We loved the location and the ease at the drive in and parking. It was close to Natural Bridge, the main park we wanted to see, as well as to Staunton to grocery shop. The Red River Gorge was so amazing!
No negatives to report.

Thumb profilepic
Daniel Boone National Park (Introduction to Red River Gorge)

Photo image of Kentucky, captured from GoPoCo.org website This map shows where we had multiple hiking adventures, from July 11 to 18, 2016. We were in the blue area, Powell County, Kentucky. We al...

• wifi: free